Terms and Conditions
Amber Avenue Global Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Amber Avenue”) is a company incorporated in Singapore. Our company registration number is 201528305G.
The terms, conditions and notices (hereinafter known as “Terms of Services”) stated on this page and other related documents apply on any product and/or services (collectively known as “Services”) listed and/or rendered to you while accessing and using our website www.amberavenue.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
By using the Services, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions related to the usage and access of the Site, as may be updated by Amber Avenue from time to time, with or without notice. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, or partaking in any promotions, or using the Site for any purpose, you are bound by these Terms of Services. Please check this page regularly to note any changes which may have been made to the Terms of Services.
Use and access to this Site is allowed on a temporary basis, subjected to Amber Avenue’s discretion and decision. Amber Avenue reserves the right to withdraw and/or amend any information regarding the use of Services without notice. Including the access to some parts and/or the entire Site. This also extends to Amber Avenue’s online and offline partnerships and collaborations with external suppliers and partners. Amber Avenue is also not liable if, in any event, the Site is unavailable at any time, or for any period.
“Terms of Services” may be used interchangeably with “Terms and Conditions” in the site.
ELIGIBILITY OF USE
To use Amber Avenue’s Services, you must be at least 18 years of age, possessing a valid Credit or Debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us at the point of purchase. If you are under 18 years old, you may use Amber Avenue’s Services only with the involvement and permission of your parent or guardian.
By using Amber Avenue’s Services and confirming a purchase, you have authorised Amber Avenue to process a charge or charges on your Credit or Debit account in the amount of the total purchase price for the product(s) purchased. Products purchased by you are for personal or gift use and should not be used for commercial purposes, or to derive any commercial benefit. Amber Avenue also reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being purchased and/or shipped to any one customer or postal address.
With the use of our Services, you have agreed that we may use personal details provided by you to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks and controls as and when required. Under such circumstances, the personal details you have provided may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency acceptably to us, which may keep a record of the information.
You must not misuse this Site. You shall and will not commit or encourage a criminal offence, transmit or distribute a virus, spyware and/or malware including but not limited to Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, or post any other material on the Site, or its related social media and/or communication platforms, which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence, or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service and/or Site; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of, or accessed throughout this Site. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act 2013. Amber Avenue will report any of such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and appropriate legal action will be undertaken.
Amber Avenue will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, malware, spyware or any other technologically harmful material that may infect your technological device(s) used to access the Site and/or Linked Sites, computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site and/or Linked Sites, or to your downloading of any material posted on Site and/or Linked Sites.
These Terms of Services shall apply at all times, to all orders and contracts made or to be made, when you use Amber Avenue’s Services for the sale and supply of products. In any event when you use the Site, including but not limited to, submitting a purchase order to us, giving any delivery instruction, or accepting delivery of the order, this shall constitute your unqualified acceptance of these Terms of Services. These Terms of Services shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Any conditions that you submit, propose, initiate or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email, or verbally, are expressly waived and excluded. No other terms shall be binding unless agreed in writing, authorised and signed by Amber Avenue.
LIMIT ON LIABILITY
The information displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law, Amber Avenue and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Sites and/or the Linked Sites and any content posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
We are also not responsible for failure to meet any of our obligations under this Terms of Services where such failure is due to events beyond our reasonable control. Such events include, but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action; civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war; fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster; impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents. In the circumstance that any of the events last for more than one week, either you or we may terminate the Contract forthwith by written notice and without any liability other than a refund of a product already paid for by you and not delivered. The refund will be made fully via Amber Avenue’s Store Credit. If we are prevented from fully meeting our obligations due to any of these events, we have the sole discretion which Contracts we will perform and to what extent. We also reserve the full right on the solution adopted in meeting our obligations under the Contract despite such events.
These Terms of Services shall not exclude or limit Amber Avenue’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless Amber Avenue, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Site or your breach of the Terms of Services.
LINKS TO THE SITE
You may link to Amber Avenue’s Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any site that is not owned by you.
This Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Failure or delay by Amber Avenue in exercising any rights or remedies stated in this Terms of Services during the term of agreement does not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies, or affect any other subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it. It does not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us, if any, of any default, does not represent or determine a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waivers of any these Terms shall be effective unless expressly stated to be a waiver, communicated to you in writing and authorised by a management representative.
If any part of these Terms of Services are determined by any court of competent jurisdiction or competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or unlawful, the enforceability of any other part of these Terms will not be affected; all remaining terms, conditions and provisions will continue to remain valid, effective and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. So far as possible, the invalid term can be severed to render the remaining part valid and enforceable. You agree that the term shall be rectified therefore, and interpreted in a way closest to the original meaning of the term permitted by law.
These Terms of Services shall not be deemed as to create a partnership, agency, contract or a relationship of employer and employee between Amber Avenue and you.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The terms as stated and all contractual and non-contractual obligations arising out of, or connected, to them are governed and construed in accordance with Singapore Law. In the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms, the dispute or claim shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singaporean Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between Amber Avenue and you shall be made or conducted in the English language.
RIGHTS TO VARY TERMS
Amber Avenue retain the absolute right and discretion to amend, remove or vary the Terms of Services, any page of this Site or any Services provided at any time, without prior notice. Amendments to these Terms of Services will be posted on Site. However, use of the Site, including but not limiting to browsing of products and make a purchase, will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the current Terms of Services. The responsibility to review the latest Terms of Services is to be undertaken by you each time a new Order is made. Your continued use of the Site indicates your assent to the Terms of Services as posted.
1. Amber Avenue is unable to neither amend orders nor combine orders which were separately made after it is placed. Please double check your order details at the Review Order page before confirming the order.
2. Standard courier of $2 is a subsidized rate.
3.All orders are processed and dispatched within 1 to 2 working days upon verification of payment. Delivery is carried out during working hours, Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and local public holidays (Singapore).
4. Price of postage includes handling fees.
5. Amber Avenue will not be held liable for any lost parcels / damaged items mailed out should customer/ visitor opt for normal/ regular postage.
6. Meet-ups are only offered during festive seasons currently. Request for meet-ups outside of these time-frames will be duly declined.
1. A second delivery would be made to you should you be unavailable to receive your parcel when the delivery is first attempted. Subsequently, if the delivery fails, your parcel will be sent back to our warehouse. There will be an additional charge for redelivery should nobody be present to receive the parcel after the 3rd attempt.
2. Bounced parcels that are unclaimed after 3 months will be deemed as Amber Avenue’s property and no compensation will be offered as sufficient response time has been given.
EXCHANGE OF SIZES
We understand that sometimes things don't work out, you will be pleased to know that we allow one for one exchange on a case by case basis.
At AMBER AVENUE, we accept exchange within 10 days (30 days for International Orders) from the date your order was delivered and 7 days after an email has been sent on the return and exchange procedure. Request for exchange thereafter will not be entertained.
*Exchange is only applicable for regular priced items only. This does not include sale items, intimates, accessories and swimwear.
Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Exchange - Order XXXX", taking note of the following:
1. All original tags, packaging and garment bags are intact for product(s).
2. Return product(s) must be unworn and unwashed.
3. In the original condition as received.
4. Returned in the original AMBER AVENUE delivery bag / box.
Please note all shipping fees to and fro will be borne by you.
Shipping fee for the item to be sent back to you via standard courier is S$3.50. Do note that the initial standard courier of $2.00 is a subsidized rate.
In the unlikely event that a product is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we will have have to send it back to you.
Do kindly seek our approval before returning your order. Amber Avenue has the right to reject any returns without approval.
All return must be mailed back using a mode of delivery that allows tracking to the address as seen below. Returns are not valid if the parcel does not reach us and Amber Avenue is not liable for lost mails sent via local normal postage. Exchange can only be done once and will be performed via mailing only.
80 PLAYFAIR ROAD,
KAPO FACTORY BUILDING #04-04
Please allow 3-5 business days from the time we receive your return items for it to be processed.
DEFECTIVE/INCORRECT ITEM(S) RECEIVED
1. All parcels must reach us within 10 days (30 working days for International Customers) from the day the order was delivered.
2. Exchanges will only be done for an item(s) in its original condition (tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered).
3. Postage for wrong/defected item(s) sent back to us will be reimbursed through store credits.
4. Store credits will be issued if the item(s) have run out of stock for exchanges.
5. Store credits are valid for 90 days from the date of issue and are strictly non-refundable nor extendable.
6. All exchanges/ returns will only be handled via mail.
7. Amber Avenue will not be liable should you purchase our merchandize from any third party.
8. There may be a 0.5”-0.8” difference in our given measurements. In such cases, the variance may not be considered as a defect.
9. Slight colour variance between the physical piece and what is featured on our site may be due to the saturation and brightness setting of your computer’s screen. As such, this would not constitute as a fault.
10. Any small spot and loose thread that does not affect the overall appearance of the item, will not be considered as a defect.
11. Placement of print will be differ for each piece due to cut of fabric will not be considered as a defect.
12. Do kindly seek our approval before returning your order. Amber Avenue has the right to reject any returns without approval.
VOUCHERS/DISCOUNT CODES/STORE CREDITS
1. Voucher/Discount Codes/Store Credits issued can only be utilized by the account holder unless otherwise stated. They are non-transferrable in nature.
2. Vouchers/Store Credits are valid for 90 days from the date of issue. If it is not utilized within the given timeframe, the amount will be forfeited (Unless otherwise stated).
3. Vouchers/Discount Codes/Store Credits are only valid if they are inputted during check out.
4. The value of each individual Voucher/Store Credits has to be utilized within one transaction, any remaining amount will not be refunded.
5. Vouchers/Discount Codes/Store Credits cannot be used for Sale Items or for the purchase of Gift Cards (Unless otherwise stated).
6. Customers can track available vouchers by logging into their accounts.
1. Gift Cards purchased will be valid for a year. If it is not utilized within the given time frame, the amount will be forfeited.
2. Amber Avenue will not be able to amend any details of the Gift Card after the order is placed.
3. Discounts are only valid if the voucher codes are entered before checkout.
4. The value of each individual Gift Card has to be utilized within one transaction, any remaining amount will not be refunded.
5. Gift Cards purchased are non-refundable or exchangeable.
1. Request for cancellation or amendment of order will be declined if any form of payment has been made.
2. We only accept payment through PayPal which accepts VISA and MasterCard.
3. For customers who choose PayPalas their payment method, order(s) will be reserved for 2 hours upon receiving an invoice.
4. All cancelled orders cannot be reversed.
5. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide relevant details required for Amber Avenue to process the order. Amber Avenue will not be accountable for delays caused by incorrect/ insufficient payment details provided.
1. Colors of products may differ due to color calibration of individual's computer and it might appear darker in reality due to strong studio lighting used.
2. A difference of 0.5”-0.8” between the item(s) received from what which was provided for in our given measurements may not be considered as a defect.
3. Colour may transfer onto other garments, upholstery and bags. Do take note whenever necessary.
4. Amber Avenue will not be liable should you purchase our merchandize any third party. We will not accede to any request for exchanges.
1. You are advised to hand wash all Amber Avenue apparels (individually) without soaking for the first few washes as colour transfer may occur.
2. Please iron on reverse side of the apparel. Low to Medium heat ironing is encouraged for all products. We would encourage steaming or ironing them using indirect heat (by placing a fabric/cloth between the item and iron).
If any clause in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
You shall not assign, transfer, novate, charge, sub-Contract, create any trust over or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
No person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms and Conditions or that Contract its assent to any such term.